NICOLS joined the AISE Charter for Sustainable Cleaning in 2010.
This voluntary initiative is a life-cycle-based framework aimed at promoting a common industry approach to sustainability practices and reporting. It takes into account of the 3 pillars of sustainable development : Economic, Social, Environmental.
NICOLS's policy in terms of sustainable development aims to design, make and distribute products in such a way as to protect the environment, employees and the public from unacceptable risks.
• Respect legislation on our products.
• Design products and packaging by reducing the use of hazardous materials and by including suppliers in this process.
• Reduce packaging waste at the source by promoting the reduction in weight and volume of packaging components in weight and volume.
• Conduct preventive analyses by identifying and measuring risks involving the products and processes implemented.
• Implement appropriate improvement plans to reduce the identified risks.